BAK Eron Hot Air Welder
BAK Eron Hot Air Welder. Optimal high power hot air welder for use when welding bitumen roofing membranes. Hand held for easy use.
Bak Eron - Hot Air Welder
Comes with one tip
* Voltage: 230VAC
* Power consumption: 3400W
* Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
* Temp: Step-less adjustable temperature from 20 - 650°C (70 to 1200F).
* Airflow: l/min. 500 (16 cfm)
* Pressure: stat. Pa ca. 3000 (30 mbar), after ca. 24 h operating time
* Noise level: LpA (dB) 64
* Size: 320mm long, 64mm handle
* Weight: 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs) with cord
* PLUG NOT INCLUDED. Needs 230V 15A, L630P or similar suggested.
BAK – leading hot air welders manufacturer. They build both hand and robot welders
|Dimensions||18 × 10 × 10 in|