Bak Laron H (High Speed)
The fastest roof welder on the market! Choose your optimum welding speed anywhere between 1 – 20 m / minute – that’s up to 65 feet/minute!
BAK Laron H
The fastest roof welder on the market! BAK Laron H is the best choice for big job sites. You can choose your optimal speed anywhere between 1-60 ft/min for all kinds of roofing membranes and tarpaulins.
- World's fastest automatic heat welding machine
- For welding of roofing membranes and tarpaulins
- Wrinkle-free welding
- Welds standard TPO up to 15-20 m/min
- Digital display of temperature and speed
- Automatic drive start system
- Adjustable airflow
- Comparable to the Leister Varimat
- Robust, Efficient, and Cost-Effective
- Automatic startup system
- Ideal weight distribution for smooth welding
- Brushless drive motor
- Digital Display
- Adjustable Handle
- Filtered Air
- Fewer circuit boards
- Easy Maintenance
- 25' Line cord
- Voltage (VAC) : 230 / 400
- Frequency (Hz) : 50 / 60
- Power (W) : 4600 / 5700
- Temperature (ºF) : 68 - 1148
- Welding speed (f/min) : up to 65 ft/min
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 25 x 16 x 14
- Weight (lbs) : 80
- Danger to Life: Unplug the tool before opening it as live components and connections are exposed.
- Danger of fire and explosion: Incorrect use of the automatic welding machine can result in fires and explosions. Especially near combustible materials and/or explosives gases.
- Danger of burns: Allow the tool to cool down
- Use Grounded Sockets: Connect the tool to a socket outlet with a protective earth conductor. Any interruption of the protective earth conductor within or outside the tool is dangerous! Use only extension cables with a protective earth conductor.
- Match Voltage: The voltage rating stated on the tool should correspond to the mains voltage.
- RCCB: We strongly recommend connecting the tool to an RCCB (residual Current Circuit Breaker) before using it.
- Do not leave the tool unobserved: Heat may reach inflammable materials that are not visible or obvious. This tool must not be unattended with children or people with limited physical sensory or mental ability around.
- Protect the device from damp and wet! This will void your warranty as the tool is susceptible to be wet.
SCOPE OF WARRANTY: The warranty starts from the date of purchase for 1 year. Covers any manufacture defects and breaks that are not from natural wear and tear or from misconfiguration. SCOPE LIMITATIONS:
- Aftermarket accessories
- Damage caused by improper use
- Damage caused by fire, misuse, theft, lighting, water, electrical surges, or any acts of God.
- Damage from negligence, abuse, misuse, alterations, or lack of maintenance.
- Damage caused by rust, foreign material or corrosion due to exposure to moisture
- Cosmetic imperfections and/or normal wear
- Heating elements
- Product used in rental service
|Dimensions||24.4 × 15.7 × 12.5 in|