BAK Rion Hot Air Welder Deluxe Kit
BAK Rion Hot Air Welder Kit is an outstanding welder with the push-fit wide slot nozzle 40mm and seam roller it can be used for a variety of roofing jobs. For example, the hot air welder tool-type Rion fitted with the wide slot nozzle 40mm and seam pressure roller can be used when welding a TPO-membrane. Additionally Hot Air Weds for PVC and PLASTIC membranes. All this together in a handy carrying case for moving around the job site.
Typical Hot Welder Uses
- Roofing Membranes
- Shrink tubes and electrical interconnection devices
- Roofing modified bitumen welding
- Heat shrinkable molded parts
- Light Soldering
- Heat sealing of single-ply flexible plastics and lining membranes,
- Heat welding coated materials, films, tarp materials, foams, and sheets.
- Overlap welding, welding with rod and tape, butt welding and melt welding.
- Paint Stripping.
- Drying and defrosting etc.
Hot Welder Technical Specifications
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Power consumption: 1600W
- Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz.
- Temp: Step-less adjustable temperature from 20 – 650°C (70 to 1200F).
- Airflow: l/min. 250 (8cfm)
- Pressure: stat. Pa ca. 3000 (30 mbar), after ca. 24 h operating time
- Noise level: LPA (dB) 65
- Size: 320mm long, 64mm handle
- Weight: 1.3 kg (2.8 lbs) with cord
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/-G_T3wGxxcg” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
Westside Supply Inc.
“The Contractors Choice”