GATOR Roof Cutter 11HP Honda
GATOR roof cutter has a single blade with cutting depths adjustable to 3 3/4 inch by hand crank positioned between handle bars. Has an 11 H.P. Honda engine.
GATOR Roof Cutter - 11HP
GATOR roof cutter has a single blade with cutting depths adjustable to 3-3/4 inch by hand crank positioned between handlebars. Has an 11 H.P. Honda engine. The cutting shaft is powered by a 3-in-1 long life V belt, right-hand cut, easy belt, and blade change covers, panel mount throttle cable, and a center mount hoisting ring. We make our motor base from 3/16 steel and use 10 gages for our fully welded blade cover. This roof cutter is built by mechanics that have been working on roofing equipment for 25 years.
- Comes standard with 12" carbide-tip blade, accepts 14"
- 11 HP or 13 HP OHV Honda Engine
- Triple-wide three groove belt for smooth running 1-1/4" cutting shaft
- Pulleys are secured with a two-piece taper-lock bushing, will not move under the heaviest loads.
- Finger-tip control for adjusting the cutting depth
- Heavy-duty all-steel design
- Floating blade cover & single lifting eye
- Weight - 250 LBS.
|Dimensions||72 × 34 × 44 in|
East Point Equipment Co.
East Point Equipment Co. -- expect performance and reliability in roof equipment
There are no reviews yet.