Gator Eraser Tear-Off Machine
GATOR Eraser Tear-off Machine removes old flat roofs faster and cleaner than other methods.
Gator Eraser Tear-Off MachineGator Eraser Tear-Off Machine removes old flat roofs faster and more efficiently. This tear-off peeler is equipped with an 18" Dual-Action Cutting Blade (DACB). This gives it a better slicing action for getting stuck old roofing materials off. Unlike other brands that use a ramming action the Gator's DACB Eraser slices. Which cuts through even the toughest flat roofs quicker with less debris for clean up. The Eraser vibrates and pounds less than a common tear-off machine that has a ramming-action to remove roofing materials. The Eraser positive self-aligning tool steel cutting blade stays in contact with roof decks. DESCRIPTION The ERASER Roofing Tear-off Machine
- Honda 13 Hp engine with electric start
- Oil level alert
- Panel mounted throttle and user-friendly drive control
- Steel unitized frame all joints reinforced and welded
- Two 4" 1 1/2" bronze blade bushings with a DOM thick wall tube
- Hardened Tool Steel 18-inch blade with the dual-action cutting ability
- Hydrostatic Transmission for instant forward and reverse
- Engine and Transmission direct coupled with the cooling fan
- Easy change blade drive belt (just unbolt engine base lean back to replace blade drive belt)
- Variable speed control
- Hi-torque transaxle with solid rubber cleated tires
- Filter fluid transmission for low heat and longer life.
- Five grease fittings on blade drive for easy service.
- Engine fully covered to help control dust contamination.
- 85" Long x 44" height x 30" wide
- Weight 520 LBS.
East Point Equipment Co.
East Point Equipment Co. -- expect performance and reliability in roof equipment
|Dimensions||85 × 44 × 30 in|