GATOR TEAR-OFF MACHINE
Gator Tear-Off Machine removes old flat roofs faster and more efficiently. This tear-off peeler is equipped with an 18″ Dual-Action Cutting Blade (DACB). This gives it a better slicing action for getting stuck old roofing materials off. Unlike other brands that use a ramming action the Gator’s DACB Eraser slices. Which cuts through even the toughest flat roofs quicker with less debris for clean up. The Eraser vibrates and pounds less than a common tear-off machine that has a ramming-action to remove roofing materials. The Eraser positive self-aligning tool steel cutting blade stays in contact with roof decks.
The ERASER Roofing Tear-off Machine
- Honda 13 Hp engine with electric start
- Oil level alert
- Panel mounted throttle and user-friendly drive control
- Steel unitized frame all joints reinforced and welded
- Two 4″ 1 1/2″ bronze blade bushings with a DOM thick wall tube
- Hardened Tool Steel 18-inch blade with the dual-action cutting ability
- Hydrostatic Transmission for instant forward and reverse
- Engine and Transmission direct coupled with the cooling fan
- Easy change blade drive belt ( just unbolt engine base lean back to replace blade drive belt)
- Variable speed control
- Hi-torque transaxle with solid rubber cleated tires
- Filter fluid transmission for low heat and longer life.
- Five grease fittings on blade drive for easy service.
- Engine fully covered to help control dust contamination.
- 85″ Long x 44″ height x 30″ wide
- Weight 520 LBS.