Go-Specs II Goggles
Safety Goggles, sold individually and 10 per box
Go-Specs II Safety Goggles
The Go-Specs II eye system offers choice, comfort, and usage in multiple applications and environments. Use indoor or outdoor, protects against dust, sand, cement, chemicals, heat, humidity and more!? The worker now has a choice of comfort and protection with the Go-Specs II system.
- The system allows the worker to choose either a strap or rubber-tipped temples for protection.
- EVA closed cell foam seal for a better fit.
- Automatic swivel adjustment of strap angle
- SuperCoat anti-fog coating.
- 2.3 mm thick Polycarbonate lens with a base 9.5 curvature.
- 99% UV protection for UV A, B, and C, 180-380 nm.
Compliance:?ANSI Z87.1-2015 certified. CE EN-166 certified. Ballistic Vo Rated - MIL-PRF-31013 220.127.116.11 Ballistic resistance.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 4 in|
Seattle Glove -- quality safety gear because safety is so important, they carefully listen to your specific requirements.
There are no reviews yet.