RaptorRescue Retrieval System for TriRex
AES Raptor Rescue Retrieval and Rescue Pole – Raptor Rescue System was designed to fit on all of the AES Raptor Mobile Fall Protection Carts
LES RaptorRescue Retrieval System
The LES RaptorRescue System will lower or raise (lowering is recommended) a fallen worker to a safe area for medical aid. If a fall happens, lower the Engagement Arm Lock into position, releasing the cable and lowering to the fallen worker. Once the cable has been properly attached you may begin to lower or raise the worker. One man can work the winch simply because of its 5 to 1 gear reduction.
- Stainless Steel cable winch to ensure durability and resistance from corrosion
- The Raptor Rescue Retrieval System was designed to fit on all the existing AES Raptor Mobile Fall Protection Carts (TriRex, Stinger, & R-1000)
- Designed to lower or raise a fallen worker to a safe area so medical treatment can be administered
- Use the Raptor Rescue Retrieval System along with the I.C.E. Station Platform to ensure the safest regards in fall protection, retrieval, first aid, and Jobsite safety
- Powder-coated green for long-lasting protection to weather and usage
- Includes Rescue Pole with an extension capability of 6 to 12 ft.
NOTE* Westside Supply Inc recommends that a fallen worker is lowered to the ground whenever possible.
Is a Rescue Plan Necessary?
OSHA regulation 1926.502(D)(20) states "The employer shall provide for 'prompt' rescue of employees in the event of a fall or shall assure that employees are able to rescue themselves. OSHA points to research that indicates suspension in a fall arrest device can result in unconsciousness followed by death in less than 30 minutes. An Air Force study shows that volunteers suspended in harnesses experienced adverse health effects in as little as 12 to 15 minutes. Some safety experts say damage can be done in as little as 5 or 6 minutes.
|Dimensions||72 × 13 × 21 in|