Little Giant Chalk Line Reel
From Keson, Little Giant Chalk Line Reel G100 & G130 from the BigMouth series.
All Keson chalk line reels use a BigMouth?? Grommet (except the K1). Two advantages of a grommet: openings are round, just like the openings for chalk bottles, and the grommet is an easy open/easy and securely close system. Slide doors are rectangular, and can accidentally slide open.
- Made in the USA
- Heavy-Duty cord and pull ring
- Hooks easily onto tool belt and holds almost a pound of chalk
- One-piece steel crank for long life
- ABS housing with metal handle
- Cotton poly-cord holds chalk better and lasts longer than most lines
- “Glovable” grip for cold weather or rough conditions
- Huge BigMouth opening to ease fill up and a no-leak stopper to keep it shut until you want to chalk up
- Rewind-Steel crank for long life
- Recessed handle clasp stores the handle out of the way
- String-Loose woven polyester that holds chalk until it’s snapped right where you want it. 2.00mm lines.