Power Max Roof Saw
- Remote clean air intake. Equipped with a 4? engine in-take tube, mounted up and away from the engine. Engine runs cooler and cleaner and lasts longer.
- Quick change belt. Loosen one T-bolt and let the belt guard swing down, change the belt, it?s that easy. Belts last longer because they are completely enclosed and located opposite the cutting side.
- Quick change blade. Lift the blade guard and change the blade. Includes one carbide blade. Available with left or right mount cutting blade.
- Blade guard does not extend over the center. Prevents the operator from engaging the saw when the blade is exposed.
- Ergonomically correct design. Includes an adjustable D-handle for maximum leverage. Easy to maneuver with no strain on the operator.
- Several engine options to choose from.