Premium V-Manifold Adhesive Applicator
Why choose a Premium V-Manifold Applicator?
- Apply two-part adhesives efficiently and with less mess
- Experience less downtime with straight flow paths that keep material flowing freely
- Confidently rely on the anodized aluminum body and threads
- Eliminate end-of-day greasing hassles
- Quickly and easily remove dried material using the included 12? drill bit
- Simplify operation with the optional Yoke Handle
- Decrease operator fatigue with light-weight design and comfort-fit forearm cuff and handle
With what machines can I use V-Manifold Applicators?
InvertaPress4000, Cyclone, Pace Cart, and Patriot Jr.
What is Yoke Handle?
The V-Manifold Adhesive Applicator has two ball-valves. The Yoke Handle connects the two valves, allowing you to start and stop both valves with one motion. Both the Standard and Premium V-Manifold Adhesive Applicators can be purchased with a Yoke Handle. (Yoke Handles are not sold separately.)
What?s the difference between the Standard V-Manifold Adhesive Applicator and the Premium V-Manifold Adhesive Applicator?
The Standard V-Manifold Adhesive Applicator has molded urethane with steel flow paths and no grease fittings. The Premium V-Manifold Adhesive Applicator has a machined, all-aluminum body and Zerk grease fittings for each flow path. Both models have straight flow paths that dramatically reduce clogs, compared to older technology.
How do I clean out the Standard V-Manifold Adhesive Applicator?
Leave the mixing tip on the applicator until the next use. Prior to starting work again, remove the old mixing tip, open the ball-valves, and run the included drill bit into the distribution openings. Be sure to clean the drill bit after the first side to avoid contaminating the second one.
Can I buy replacement ball-valves?
Yes. Ball valves for both the Standard and Premium V-Manifold Applicators are available from your local Rooftop Equipment Distributor.
Can I buy replacement drill bits?
Yes, through your local Rooftop Equipment Distributor.
I misplaced my fittings. Can I buy replacements?
You can! Just contact your local Rooftop Equipment Distributor.