Red Dragon 5 Torch Wagon
Red Dragon SPA 540 A Bitumen
Red Dragon's 5 Torch Wagon - SPA540A
The Red Dragon 5 Torch Wagon SPA540A features five adjustable torches, one-handle design, and complete adjustability, making it the most requested wagon in the business. The easy roll mount system eliminates spooling - simply lift the trailing wheels over the bitumen roll and you're ready to go. Each torch has a flame adjusting needle valve for total flame control. The manifold also moves to and from the roll and adjusts to allow the proper torch angle. Side shields and superior design concentrate heat on the material - not the operator.
- 5 - 400,000 BTU Burners
- 5 adjustable torches
- Easy roll mount system eliminates spooling. Lift trailing wheels over a roll and go
- Each torch has a flame adjusting needle valve for total flame control
- Manifold moves to and from the roll and is adjustable to allow the proper torch angle
- Ships in 2 Packages UPS (Assembly Required)
- 400,000 BTU Vapor Torch Heads
- Adjusting Needle Valves
- 25' LP Gas Hose
- U.L. Listed Regulator / Pressure Gauge
- U.L. Listed POL # Squeeze Valve
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 12 in|
Flame Engineering producing a roofing line with wagons, roof dryers, seam finishers, cylinder dollies, spud bars, and accessories. Located in Kansas. Products are Made in the U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.