Suspension Trauma Straps – 2 pk.
Suspension Trauma Safety Strap allows the worker, who is suspended, to stand up in their harness and to relieve the pressure being applied to the arteries and veins around the top of the legs. The continuous loop design allows both sides of the harness to relieve the pressure being applied to the legs. The strap accommodates either having one foot or both feet in the loop at a time – it will relieve the pressure to both sides with just one foot in allowing for added movement of the legs. The strap allows for increased comfort, balance and improved circulation in the legs while suspended and waiting for rescue.
- Allows user to stand in harness after a fall
- Attaches to almost any harness
- Fast and easy installation
- Extremely compact and lightweight design
- Simple and fast zipper style deployment
- Continuous loop design
- In-field re-setable design