Yamaha 2000w Generator
Yamaha EF2000iSv2 Inverted Generator
Yamaha EF2000iSv2 Inverted Generator.
The Yamaha 2000w Generator, EF2000iSv2 is powerful, portable and retro-modern and delivers maximum output with minimum effort. It weighs a mere 44 pounds, making it easy to transport. Super Lightweight for 2000w. Long Run Time - The EF2000iSv2 features Smart Throttle, a load sensing rpm control that allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load. It will run up to 10.5 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas.
- Lightweight — Easy transport
- Compact — 2.2 cu.ft. size is easy to store and transport
- Twin Tech (Parallel generator operation) - The EF2000iSv2 can be operated in parallel to deliver 25 AMPs of rated power.
- Parallel generator operation - The EF2000iSv2 may be connected in parallel with an earlier model Yamaha EF2000iS.*
- New controller w/ advanced programming - The addition of the new programming allows the EF2000iSv2 the ability to power a much wider range of applications than the previous generation EF2000iS.
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load — Improves fuel economy and reduces noise. Runs up to 10.5 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas.
- Gasoline petcock - lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage and helps prevent stale gas problems.
- Fuel gauge — See fuel gauge at-a-glance
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control — Produces a pure sine wave to run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools
- OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner — Efficient, reliable, powerful providing long life and excellent heat dissipation
- OHV engine — Includes steel camshaft and valve train components
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board
- Oil Watch Warning system — Prevents engine damage caused by low oil. Avoiding costly repairs and minimizing downtime. Adding customer confidence and peace of mind
- Auto-decompression system — Reduces compression for easier starting
- Comfortable grip handle — Easy portability and storage
- Electrical overload breaker — Prevents generator damage in case of overload
- Centralized controls — Easy access to controls
- DC Outlet — 8A 12V outlet for charging batteries (cables included)
- Rubber vibration isolation feet — Absorbing feet for smooth operation and noise reduction
|Dimensions||19.3 × 11 × 17.9 in|